Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link Diversity, is that really important?
Link Diversity, is that really important? I mean in these days where all these updates from Google is happening.
Just keep your links look natural as much as possible. You don't have to think about link diversity.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • supaul
Just like @batman suggested. Your links must look natural.

And if you are so concerned then throw some web 2.0 links or tier 2 links once in a while besides the links that you are building to get ranked.
(11-18-2019, 04:57 AM)supaul Wrote: Just like @batman suggested. Your links must look natural.

And if you are so concerned then throw some web 2.0 links or tier 2 links once in a while besides the links that you are building to get ranked.

Can you tell me specifically which type of links are you suggesting?
(11-19-2019, 04:51 AM)dn21 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 04:57 AM)supaul Wrote: Just like @batman suggested. Your links must look natural.

Can you tell me specifically which type of links are you suggesting?

supaul is suggesting to make some tier 2 links from web2.0. 
Do you know about tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 links?
(11-19-2019, 05:46 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: supaul is suggesting to make some tier 2 links from web2.0. 

Not necessarily they always have to be web 2.0 sites.

They can be links from article directory sites, or links from sites like medium or huffingtonpost.

The kind of links that have no whatsoever effect in competitive niche but can impact positively in a low competitive or to some extent medium competitive niche.

I hope you get it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • Autofresh.in
(11-19-2019, 09:16 AM)supaul Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 05:46 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: supaul is suggesting to make some tier 2 links from web2.0. 

Not necessarily they always have to be web 2.0 sites.

They can be links from article directory sites, or links from sites like medium or huffingtonpost.

The kind of links that have no whatsoever effect in competitive niche but can impact positively in a low competitive or to some extent medium competitive niche.

I hope you get it.

Got it mate Smile 

And yes, tier 2 links can be from any of off-page activity not just web2.0.