Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge?
How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.
First you need email subscribers. Its the basic first step. Tell me what are doing now? Writing a blog, doing a PPC campaign or something else.

There are many ways to collect emails from your audience.
(02-27-2019, 12:32 PM)frontierinternet Wrote: How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

You want to do Email Marketing that's good.

So, you have any kind of subscribers or email list base?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Getting subscribers is the first step. Marketing part comes later.
(02-28-2019, 04:38 AM)anush Wrote: First you need email subscribers. Its the basic first step. Tell me what are doing now? Writing a blog, doing a PPC campaign or something else.

There are many ways to collect emails from your audience.

Thanks for your valuable feedback! I am offering online services.

(03-01-2019, 04:01 AM)batman Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:32 PM)frontierinternet Wrote: How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

You want to do Email Marketing that's good.

So, you have any kind of subscribers or email list base?

Yes, I want to do E-mail marketing. 
I don't have any list.
How I get the Email list.

(03-09-2019, 09:13 AM)supaul Wrote: Getting subscribers is the first step. Marketing part comes later.

I know that but how to get subscribers.
Okay, first things first. What is your content base? Its a blog, forum, eCommerce site what?

Are you getting any traffic to your content base? How is your authority (not moz's domain authority) in your niche?
Can I ask why you want to learn email marketing? I mean what is your strategy here.

I mean I can say that I want to learn Rocket Science but that doesn't mean I am actually going to learn and succeed successfully in it and make big money.
(03-12-2019, 08:37 AM)batman Wrote: Okay, first things first. What is your content base? Its a blog, forum, eCommerce site what?

Are you getting any traffic to your content base? How is your authority (not moz's domain authority) in your niche?

My content base is service. I am offering online services to the user. It is not an ecommerce site.

(03-13-2019, 04:37 AM)supaul Wrote: Can I ask why you want to learn email marketing? I mean what is your strategy here.

I mean I can say that I want to learn Rocket Science but that doesn't mean I am actually going to learn and succeed successfully in it and make big money.

I am offering services on my website. So, I want to learn about e-mail marketing to get more user to our website.
Alright then. Just as they avail your service give them a pop-up to subscribe to your newsletters or tell them to submit their email id's as when they are wanting to avail your services.

The later one might be a little aggressive (as you are wanting the email id's before giving them actual service) but if your services are popular enough and have a good demand then you can get a pretty good list within just a couple of days. And then you can start of marketing that list.
Just offer your services in exchange for their emails. Its simple as that. Create a pop-up as stated earlier or build a landing page where you can collect the emails and then redirect them to your services page. Its simple.Tongue