SEO MotionZ Forum
how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Email Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? (/showthread.php?tid=5028)

Pages: 1 2

how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - frontierinternet - 02-27-2019

How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - anush - 02-28-2019

First you need email subscribers. Its the basic first step. Tell me what are doing now? Writing a blog, doing a PPC campaign or something else.

There are many ways to collect emails from your audience.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - batman - 03-01-2019

(02-27-2019, 12:32 PM)frontierinternet Wrote: How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

You want to do Email Marketing that's good.

So, you have any kind of subscribers or email list base?

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - supaul - 03-09-2019

Getting subscribers is the first step. Marketing part comes later.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - frontierinternet - 03-11-2019

(02-28-2019, 04:38 AM)anush Wrote: First you need email subscribers. Its the basic first step. Tell me what are doing now? Writing a blog, doing a PPC campaign or something else.

There are many ways to collect emails from your audience.

Thanks for your valuable feedback! I am offering online services.

(03-01-2019, 04:01 AM)batman Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:32 PM)frontierinternet Wrote: How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

You want to do Email Marketing that's good.

So, you have any kind of subscribers or email list base?

Yes, I want to do E-mail marketing. 
I don't have any list.
How I get the Email list.

(03-09-2019, 09:13 AM)supaul Wrote: Getting subscribers is the first step. Marketing part comes later.

I know that but how to get subscribers.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - batman - 03-12-2019

Okay, first things first. What is your content base? Its a blog, forum, eCommerce site what?

Are you getting any traffic to your content base? How is your authority (not moz's domain authority) in your niche?

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - supaul - 03-13-2019

Can I ask why you want to learn email marketing? I mean what is your strategy here.

I mean I can say that I want to learn Rocket Science but that doesn't mean I am actually going to learn and succeed successfully in it and make big money.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - frontierinternet - 03-14-2019

(03-12-2019, 08:37 AM)batman Wrote: Okay, first things first. What is your content base? Its a blog, forum, eCommerce site what?

Are you getting any traffic to your content base? How is your authority (not moz's domain authority) in your niche?

My content base is service. I am offering online services to the user. It is not an ecommerce site.

(03-13-2019, 04:37 AM)supaul Wrote: Can I ask why you want to learn email marketing? I mean what is your strategy here.

I mean I can say that I want to learn Rocket Science but that doesn't mean I am actually going to learn and succeed successfully in it and make big money.

I am offering services on my website. So, I want to learn about e-mail marketing to get more user to our website.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - batman - 03-14-2019

Alright then. Just as they avail your service give them a pop-up to subscribe to your newsletters or tell them to submit their email id's as when they are wanting to avail your services.

The later one might be a little aggressive (as you are wanting the email id's before giving them actual service) but if your services are popular enough and have a good demand then you can get a pretty good list within just a couple of days. And then you can start of marketing that list.

RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - supaul - 03-15-2019

Just offer your services in exchange for their emails. Its simple as that. Create a pop-up as stated earlier or build a landing page where you can collect the emails and then redirect them to your services page. Its simple.Tongue