Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Press Release Distribution Services
Looking for PR distribution sites. If anybody has any information regarding any good PR distribution sites then provide please. And also how much exposure should I be expecting along with link backs. If that information is also provided then it will be utmostly helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Link back's, don't know how much you will get. Because there is no guarantee to that but exposure is a different thing. If you spend atleast $500 or so then you shall get all the exposure you need.

Try services like erealeses or newswire. (Remember these are US based PR services)
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I myself prefer erealeses.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2020
@avinash Traffic is sometimes up and sometimes moderate since this week started. I have...lata21 — 03:25 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2020
@avinash Traffic is sometimes up and sometimes moderate since this week started. I haven'...sammyking — 03:19 PM
Long content doesn't have any effect on SEO then why bother for it??
Not always. Some times we need a long content for content marketing. With one 1000+ words...mandiradebnath — 02:52 PM
Does the Anchor Text has to be unique?
You must go with the page link and content where you are redirecting through anchor text....mandiradebnath — 02:46 PM
Which is better Twitter or Linkedin??
LinkedIn is a better site for most businesses. In comparison to Twitter.stallonemanorresort — 12:46 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook