Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Wrong Meta Description in the SERP's!!
Google is showing continuously wrong meta descriptions in their SERP's. I don't understand why? I have submitted a good meta in Google. Its not like that Google is showing wrong metas for our inner pages. Its just for the homepage. I don't know what I am doing wrong here.
Like Reply
Plain and simple these things happen because Google just don't like your meta. In their eyes you may have over optimized the meta that's why they have choose to ignore it and show a appropriate meta on their own.

It can be also the case where Google hadn't indexed your meta yet. Their bots are having a hard time determining the meta and indexing it.
Like Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020
I agree Brian. But tell that to small businesses. Indeed. Its been terrible since ...limbo — 03:06 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020
You guys just have to admit the fact that some days google will send you traffic and so...mediamonster — 03:03 PM
Creating compeling sales funnels through good content!!
Its simple actually. Write a copy then compare it will a good one. And if you don't have ...mediadrug — 05:10 AM
Creating compeling sales funnels through good content!!
But making a copy that will be grammatically correct isn't mean that it will get sales, r...lolab — 05:07 AM
Mailchimp vs Aweber
None of the above. I have terrible experiences with both of them. GetResponse is the b...lordp — 05:03 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook