Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Highly optimized kw's or relevant kw's for anchor texts
Which ones are better? Highly optimized anchor text that can attract search bots easily and can get indexed at once, or the relevant anchor texts?
Ohh man!!!

You missed the whole point here. The main objective here is not to get indexed quickly (well if you do then its okay) but the main objective is to make the link pass link juice smoothly. And for that to happen the anchor text has to be as much as relevant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • retrobat
Why would you want highly optimized anchor text? They are going to get noticed anyway by bots. You should make your anchor texts relevant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • retrobat
I am newbie so you guys can imagine these types of amateur query. Anyway thanks for the help!!