Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Ranking well in Mobile SERP's
Are there any separate tricks to rank well in the mobile SERP's?
(11-04-2019, 05:06 AM)elliekushn Wrote: Are there any separate tricks to rank well in the mobile SERP's?

There are no separate tricks. If your site is responsive then its enough no further SEO efforts has to be taken in addition to ranking in desktop SERP's.
One thing to remember that in mobile SERP's first place isn't always the best place. Its better to get or third place too, sometimes.
(11-07-2019, 05:10 AM)white knight Wrote: One thing to remember that in mobile SERP's first place isn't always the best place. Its better to get or third place too, sometimes.

What do you mean?

Forum Jump: