Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Content Marketing loosing its grip??
With all the algo updates and what not!!! Do you guys think that Content Marketing is loosing its grip??

I mean we see that every day sites with more and more crappy content to be getting ranked.
If you think its over then actually you are over!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like brian's post:
  • anush, ksmith29
LOL dude!!

Google is pushing now the hardest to remove thin and useless content from the SERP's and you are asking about content's grip??!!

You really need some blessed information.
If you are content marketer then I will say that its you who is loosing grip.Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • mediamonster
Content whether it is written as text or shown as video or infograph. People search the net for it. So, just ask yourself why it is going to loose its grip?