Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is backlinks? give any example
What is backlinks? give any example
Backlinks are those links which comes from another sites to your own site. In other words you can say that the inwards links to one's site is called backlinks.

The relevant example for you is the links which you have put in your signature are backlinks.
siva s Wrote:What is backlinks? give any example

See your post carefully you will get the answer of your question.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.weblinkindia.net/">http://www.weblinkindia.net/</a><!-- m -->
siva s Wrote:What is backlinks? give any example
it is located in the original signature. @@
Backlinks are those links which come from other site to your site. Build backlinks through Guest Posting, forums and blog commenting. By building quality backlinks it will help you to rank your keywords on good position and to increase the traffic for your website.
Hi am ashika,am new this forum. Iam feeling very happy and glad to be here as one among you. I want to learn more and also want to share my knowledge with people like you.I hope so that this forum will help me to increase my knowledge in the field of SEO.

Backlinks means it is a guest position of others site.
ashika2015 Wrote:Hi am ashika,am new this forum. Iam feeling very happy and glad to be here as one among you. I want to learn more and also want to share my knowledge with people like you.I hope so that this forum will help me to increase my knowledge in the field of SEO.

Backlinks means it is a guest position of others site.

We appreciate your words. If you want to introduce yourself to the community then you can post here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.seomotionz.com/viewforum.php?f=4">viewforum.php?f=4</a><!-- l -->
backlink is any link received by web (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web.
The links in your signatures are also known as back links,
the backlink is the link to one website another websites..its the main purpose of link popularity..