Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the best method of getting quality backlinks?
What is the best method of getting quality backlinks. I am doing the SEO for real estate. Can some one mention the effective ways?
Its guest blogging alright.
To get quality backlinks i'll suggest you to go for GP (Guest Posting) with high DA, find domain relevant niche sites with high DA and try to get backlinks from those sites. Do not post on irrelevant and low DA sites.
The best method of getting backlink is
Forum posting
Directories
Social Bookmarking
Guest blogging
Blog commenting
Some best methods of getting quality backlinks are:

Guest Posting
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Micro Blog Submission
Directory Submission
Profile Creation
Creating great content is still the best these nowadays just focus on the intent to target your audience.
There are many ways to get quality backlinks in SEO ----
1. You can post quality content in the articles, web 2.0 sites and share with social media sites
2. Forum posting (make signature link in the dofollow forum)
3. Blog commenting
4. Classified sites (targeted country)
5. You can upload a video to YouTube and share it social media sites
I don't know what you guys actually do in real life. But strategies such as web 2.0, forum posting and blog commenting these are worthless and a total waste of time.
I would suggest you to do Guest Posting on niche sites, it is the best way to get quality backlinks. Additionally you can also do blog commenting, business profile creation, Forum Posting etc.
Following are the best method of getting quality backlinks :

1.Blog commenting in high authority blog.
2.Social bookmarking.
3.Guest posting.
4.Forum posting.
5.Directory submission.