Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Giving away pdfs in Social Networks
Is it a good idea to give away pdfs in social networks in order to generate leads?
Personally I think that its not a wise idea to just give them away. If you want to generate leads then create a landing page for these pdfs and then start driving traffic from social networks to those pages. You will funnel out a probable customer each time time you get sales.
Don't just give them away. Use them to lure your visitors into leads.

lordp Wrote:Personally I think that its not a wise idea to just give them away. If you want to generate leads then create a landing page for these pdfs and then start driving traffic from social networks to those pages. You will funnel out a probable customer each time time you get sales.

I completely agree with you.
Thanks for the replies. So, we are working on some landing pages now. So people can come to download the pdfs and have to enter their respective email ids in the process. We will have it as subscriptions.