Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
(05-05-2024, 02:54 PM)Aff Wrote: Traffic to arts niche have fallen considerably. Usually we get 10-20 leads even in the weekends. But none since yesterday.

Probably another update. Weird fluctuations creating throttling traffic. But this weekend something happened.
@bsteve No luck of recovery so far.
RPM rates also have fallen this week. Traffic is normal though. It looks like G is upto something but it really don't want anybody to know.
(05-07-2024, 02:55 PM)avinash29 Wrote: RPM rates also have fallen this week. Traffic is normal though. It looks like G is upto something but it really don't want anybody to know.

Yesterday I think large sites were hit. But they will remain unaffected in the long run.
(05-08-2024, 02:48 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Yesterday I think large sites were hit. But they will remain unaffected in the long run.

UK traffic is also fluctuating but that's not the strange part. Strange part is the max limit in analytics are remaining the same. Even we have plenty of users and activity. Analytics has a bug. I guess.
(05-09-2024, 02:56 PM)vk_lord Wrote: UK traffic is also fluctuating but that's not the strange part. Strange part is the max limit in analytics are remaining the same. Even we have plenty of users and activity. Analytics has a bug. I guess.

If it's a bug then it's worldwide. Not just in UK.
[-] The following 1 user Likes waylarge's post:
  • vk_lord
SEMrush is hot since yesterday. I bet this was the reason all.
(05-10-2024, 02:47 PM)vk_lord Wrote: SEMrush is hot since yesterday. I bet this was the reason all.

This whole week wwas slow to say the least. Not just couple of hours.
Serious fluctuations in many niches. There is a reason that adsense rpm isn't increasing.
(05-11-2024, 02:47 PM)sammyking Wrote: Serious fluctuations in many niches. There is a reason that adsense rpm isn't increasing.

G isn't saying anything but SEMrush is hot.