Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
What are you guys talking about? Traffic has also fallen this week not just rpm rates.
(05-17-2024, 02:46 PM)felu Wrote: What are you guys talking about? Traffic has also fallen this week not just rpm rates.

Calm down everybody is puzzled right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes enot's post:
  • anush
Listen people don't panic. In many cases traffic has become zero so consider yourselves lucky for now.

All of this because of G's AI. Which is a complete garbage by the way. It's glorified copywriter that's it.
[-] The following 2 users Like anush's post:
  • ani2002, UKcart
@anush Couldn't agree with you more. They are just stealing headlines and calling it an AI.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKcart's post:
  • ani2002
RPM are back a little this weekend. That means fluctuations are also settling.
(05-19-2024, 02:55 PM)ani2002 Wrote: RPM are back a little this weekend. That means fluctuations are also settling.

Not necessarily but they are one of many factors.
Traffic quality and quantity both are increasing since the last 40 hours.

Many are also seeing very good rpm rates now. I hope it lasts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush29's post:
  • UKcart
(Yesterday, 02:49 PM)anush29 Wrote: Traffic quality and quantity both are increasing since the last 40 hours.

Many are also seeing very good rpm rates now. I hope it lasts.

i think the latest update is settling down. But I don't hope it to stay since it's Google.
Again analytics is reporting wrong. One thing gets fixed or partially shows improvement then at the same instant other things break down at G. Govt. should take action against them.
(8 hours ago)ani2002 Wrote: Again analytics is reporting wrong. One thing gets fixed or partially shows improvement then at the same instant other things break down at G. Govt. should take action against them.

It's not that easy thing to do. And again they have their own influence belt. But I think Govt. is tightening its grip.