Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2024
(02-16-2024, 02:53 PM)vk_lord Wrote: Try targeting with less budgets through text or small banners. I find those quite useful these days.

You must have plenty of budget. Otherwise, it's not possible for us.
(02-16-2024, 02:55 PM)lootmeup Wrote: You must have plenty of budget. Otherwise, it's not possible for us.

Not necessarily. $100 budget per session is enough.
Is anybody here from thee herbal medicine niche? or, ayurved ?

Something is pretty weird going on. 20% traffic has gone overnight. It's not that ranks have fallen but the traffic is just down.

And it never happens. Not even during updates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash29's post:
  • anush29
(02-17-2024, 02:50 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Is anybody here from thee herbal medicine niche? or, ayurved ?

Something is pretty weird going on. 20% traffic has gone overnight. It's not that ranks have fallen but the traffic is just down.

Wait for a week then report. It can be a bug. Since the rankings are not tanked.

@white knight You seem to have knowledge on everything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush29's post:
  • avinash29
(02-17-2024, 02:50 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Is anybody here from thee herbal medicine niche? or, ayurved ?

It's Google we are talking about. So, wait for a day or two. Then report anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cbtech's post:
  • avinash29

Yeah fluctuations happened in that niche. But it was for a brief period of time. Probably for few hours. How do I know it?

Because my roommate has a site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • avinash29
(02-19-2024, 02:51 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Yeah fluctuations happened in that niche. But it was for a brief period of time. Probably for few hours. How do I know it?

Because my roommate has a site.

It's down for me for 2 days now.
@avinash29 Not al sites are same. Wait for a week. Large sites need time to recover.
@avinash29 It's a very small niche. And I don't think large corps are interested in it. So, would bee probably safe.
Google's been on the move lately, mixing things up with their SERP changes and algorithm updates. It's like they're on a mission to earn some serious street cred in the digital world.
But let's keep it real - stayin' on top of all these changes ain't easy. It's like tryna navigate a maze in the dark sometimes, am I right? But hey, that's where the real winners shine - those who can adapt and roll with the punches.
So if you're lookin' to level up your SEO game and stay ahead of the curve, I came across some dope SEO services on Upwork that might be just what you need: https://www.upwork.com/services/product/...7222003712