Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2024
(01-31-2024, 03:01 PM)batman Wrote: @diamondhead @bsystems It makes me depressed even more. Since G can take their rankings away anytime.

G is trying to earn some credibility so they are here to stay.
@evancr And who will decide which pages are good and bad. They are just seeing the overall authority and ranking them which is way worse.
Sudden inflow of traffic which is not expected. G is acting very crazy.

First since yesterday thee indexing issue and now this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • tathagata
All wrong urls got indexed in our case. Tags and everything, even the images but not the correct url.
(02-02-2024, 02:54 PM)tathagata Wrote: All wrong urls got indexed in our case. Tags and everything, even the images but not the correct url.

The entire indexing process is slow right now. Our urls got indexed but after 2 days.
The canonical tags are messed up too. They can't even tell which one is the right url.
(02-03-2024, 02:53 PM)joycer Wrote: The canonical tags are messed up too. They can't even tell which one is the right url.

I have resubmitted them. Seems to be working for now.
Yes, they are working for now. And traffic is also fast now. I hope it stays.
(02-04-2024, 02:54 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Yes, they are working for now. And traffic is also fast now. I hope it stays.
Traffic surges and then it falls. It is not consistent.
Huge influx on traffic. Mostly from our own country. And they are generating good eCPM rates as well. It's a new.