Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
MechanicWeb - All in One Thread
A bit expensive though, might look at first but they are good, right?

Share your honest thoughts. I am guy who gives importance to backup so it looked quite good to me.

In terms of support and problem solving too they are decent. The only thing that is not in favor of me is their server location. They have all of their server in N America and Europe.
They are rather cheap. Not pricey.

They have decent support as well. Value for money purchase, I will say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes howard21's post:
  • mike_zsuluman
Yes, I can assure you that they are good one.

Some times technical issues may need a hour or two to get resolved. But that's nothing compared to their other features. I my future encounter I would want a fast technical response from them.

Apart from it. They are pretty good in every possible way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • mike_zsuluman
Thanks for the responses.

Would you guys recommend it to newbies as well?
(11-03-2023, 05:41 AM)mike_zsuluman Wrote: Thanks for the responses.

Would you guys recommend it to newbies as well?

Yes, absolutely. In my opinion it shall be really good choice for wordpress sites or even small community boards.
They are a managed VPS/ Dedicated Server provider ofcourse their price is going to be different. Because every hosting provider is different. I will not question unless it is extraordinarily high.

In my opinion their customer support could be better. I waited almost 10 hours to get a simple fix of my php version once. They didn't have any downtime though.

If you don't have to get into the technical things usual things. Then this could be the host for you. They are the best for small wordpress blogs. You don't have to do anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecampbell's post:
  • howard21