Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Putting Affiliate Links in Emails
Putting affiliate links in emails. Is this really a good idess to get conversions?
Don't do it. Its very bad idea. You. are just going to loose the trust of your subscribers. Point them to wards any post and let the post guide to any affiliate link.
It may be done in some cases. But not in the general case. Ofcourse you can offer a product in your emails. But in my opinion the link in the email should link to your review page and the page to the product page. In this way you will build authority for your product.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
You can do that once you have build enough trust with your subscribers.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Will AI content get me banned from Google?
It's not the content itself but the way of representation that matters. If AI can write a...ksmith29 — 01:14 PM
What to look for when you are trying to buy an Email list?
-Is the list created solely keeping in mind for your targeted audience? -Is the list l...nehal91 — 04:39 AM
What to look for when you are trying to buy an Email list?
Is there any specific condition that you people look for while buying a list? Or there is...sjda21 — 04:29 AM
Will AI content get me banned from Google?
With all the updates and other things. It is more or less clear that G is encouraging peo...harpoon — 04:14 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
@"Aff"#13673 People really should stop relying on search engines. They are no...cbtech — 02:53 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook