Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2021
@sammyking If you are using the smart ads from Google than it is bound to happen.
Something is not right regarding this link update.

Many sites today received intense surge in traffic whom doesn't have links at all.
@lambi Either the sites have zero link profile or not, that is uncertain. But some sites did report huge surge in traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • lambi
Everybody is saying that their link count is dropping. But frankly I am not seeing anything, all across my four sites.
@glight Good luck. In my opinion you should give it some time. Before coming into any conclusion. And moreover with traffic surge and all. It is very hard to keep track since it's weekend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • glight
This thread is continued here.

Forum Jump: