Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
High competition kw's are very hard to get indexed!!
Some might get confused with my title here. So, I am going to say this clearly.

Since the last week or so, the kw's which have very high competition or have high bidders, are getting very hard to get indexed. Even if I post a small blog post about any of them not competing wit the biggest players directly then also I am seeing Google don't even bothering to crawl my site.

I hope that I am explaining it clearly.
Its a not an abnormal these days. We heard these type of issue every now and then.

Have you not tried fetching those url's manually through webmasters tool? If not then do it.

Again, start sharing your urls through social platforms. I am not saying that they will get indexed fast. But atleast they are going to get crawled fast.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smartscraper's post:
  • soleseriouss
(09-13-2022, 12:38 PM)smartscraper Wrote: We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.

Agree with this. Kw's with the high competition is hard to rank on 1st page but indexing is different. it depends on the website.
[-] The following 1 user Likes soleseriouss's post:
  • smartscraper
(10-07-2022, 10:21 AM)soleseriouss Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 12:38 PM)smartscraper Wrote: We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.

Agree with this. Kw's with the high competition is hard to rank on 1st page but indexing is different. it depends on the website.

Thanks  Smile
Getting indexed for high competition keywords can indeed be challenging as there is a lot of competition for those keywords from other websites. However, there are various strategies that you can use to increase your chances of getting indexed for these keywords, such as:

1. Creating high-quality, informative and relevant content for your website
2. Building a strong backlink profile through link building and earning natural links
3. Making sure your website is optimized for both users and search engines (e.g. fast load times, mobile responsiveness, and good navigation)
4. Regularly publishing fresh and unique content to keep your website relevant and up-to-date
5. Using relevant keywords in your content, meta tags, and URLs

It's important to remember that SEO is a long-term process and it can take time to see results, especially for highly competitive keywords.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting
This thread is too old to keep open for discussing. admin should close such threads.