Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which niche can get the most direct advertisements?
I know its a bit odd query. But I was wondering which niche would be it?

And also will most direct advertisements means more opportunities for the niche, right?
Any niche can have the most in my opinion.

Actually it solely depends on the potential of the publisher.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • nick23
@nick23 The niches which operates with big bucks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • nick23
I understand, choosing an effective niche is an uphill task and often we couldn't go with a particular one as there are lots of niches in between we got confused. In my opinion, you can go with Gadgets and Technology, Make Money on the Internet,  Fitness and Weight Loss, etc. But you will found terrible competition everywhere, so all we need is to have proper guidance here I would suggest you to collaborate with effective resources that can improvise your skills.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bracknelson's post:
  • nick23
@bracknelson Isn't real estate or insurance falls under the highest competition market & also the most saturated ones.
(09-23-2020, 07:36 AM)nick23 Wrote: I know its a bit odd query. But I was wondering which niche would be it?

And also will most direct advertisements means more opportunities for the niche, right?
Hello,

In my opinion, Health and Fitness, Education and Beauty treatment are the most trending Niche and getting the most direct advertisements.
(01-21-2021, 08:29 AM)bracknelson Wrote: I understand, choosing an effective niche is an uphill task and often we couldn't go with a particular one as there are lots of niches in between we got confused. In my opinion, you can go with Gadgets and Technology, Make Money on the Internet,  Fitness and Weight Loss, etc. But you will found terrible competition everywhere, so all we need is to have proper guidance here I would suggest you to collaborate with effective resources that can improvise your skills.
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
@nick23 Education & Fintech are getting the most direct advertisements.
[-] The following 1 user Likes digixprts's post:
  • nick23
The niche that has the most direct advertisements for me are medical and finance because of its high demand within the market. You will need to establish the website first in many years to be considered by Google ads.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steveposter's post:
  • nick23
Well these days it could be any niche. Technology, finance and news will get you lots of direct advertisement.