Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020
Indeed @mediadrug. My pages have taken first and second pages for some our primary kw's in our niche since the week started. But traffic remained low which is concerning. And from yesterday it became zero.
[-] The following 1 user Likes macaulead's post:
  • white knight
Today we got a sale from Baidu. With Google absent these days. I will take it as a win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • avinash
(03-21-2020, 02:55 PM)white knight Wrote: Today we got a sale from Baidu. With Google absent these days. I will take it as a win.

In my opinion every source is fine as long as it sends traffic that converts and/or generate revenue.
I know today is Sunday but still traffic is down for many sites. Its like the virus has hit the internet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • joycer
(03-22-2020, 03:22 PM)brian Wrote: I know today is Sunday but still traffic is down for many sites. Its like the virus has hit the internet.

Google's AI doesn't care about any crisis. Its the people. It seems most of the people are interested in other things these days.
Anyone here seeing any odd changes in traffic from Europe?

Around 30% of the traffic disappeared for hours and then reappeared for many sites.
(03-23-2020, 03:06 PM)limbo Wrote: Anyone here seeing any odd changes in traffic from Europe?

Around 30% of the traffic disappeared for hours and then reappeared for many sites.

Seeing changes?? Yeah!!

But not by that much overall traffic is down for some countries. No appearing and disappearing.

Its probably because many sites are seeing an overload of traffic and some are getting no traffic at all. As many people are isolated at their homes.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
This virus massacre is hitting a new limit. At first only Google was doing rampage now the virus after effects are also hitting hard to small businesses.
India is in lockdown from tady. As, many of our site receive traffic from the second most populous nation on the planet.

So, traffic has hit a new low for many sites.

And also I am noticing that SERP's are fluctuating? Probably another update is going on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • anush
(03-25-2020, 03:01 PM)white knight Wrote: India is in lockdown from tady. As, many of our site receive traffic from the second most populous nation on the planet.

So, traffic has hit a new low for many sites.

And also I am noticing that SERP's are fluctuating? Probably another update is going on.

Yeah, man its a mess right now. Updates or no updates. People are locked up at their homes as Govt. is trying to stop the virus.