Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020
(02-25-2020, 12:38 PM)supaul Wrote: From what I am seeing News, apps niches are seeing huge fluctuations. And I did saw a huge spike in bot activity since yesterday but I didn't felt worried. But I am now.

I don't know what to say here. Am I seeing bot activity? Yes a big time.

Not seeing any change in the SERP's at our end.
(02-25-2020, 03:15 PM)mediamonster Wrote: I don't what to say here. Am I seeing bot activity? Yes a big time.

Not seeing any change in the SERP's at our end.

The changes are seen a few hours after the bot activity. So, relax for now.
Baidu is loving us. Sending tons of traffic. Which is pretty much useless.

The same thing more or less goes with Google too. I think Google has their own parameters for who to send traffic and also in what amount.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • vk_lord, white knight
(02-26-2020, 02:58 PM)mediadrug Wrote: Baidu is loving us. Sending tons of traffic. Which is pretty much useless.

The same thing more or less goes with Google too. I think Google has their own parameters for who to send traffic and also in what amount.

Ofcourse they have. Isn't it quite obvious?!!Tongue
Traffic is not an issue now. But the quality of the traffic is.

And also a load of irrelevant urls are also ranking. I am not seeing any patterns. As they appear and disappear over time.
Has anyone confirmed any latest updates? Probably between this week and the last?

I am seeing a lot of SERP changes in our niche. Our sites are in adult/general niches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lapua's post:
  • harvee21
(02-27-2020, 03:31 PM)Lapua Wrote: Has anyone confirmed any latest updates? Probably between this week and the last?

I am seeing a lot of SERP changes in our niche. Our sites are in adult/general niches.

I have been wondering the same thing. No sales since the last three days. Even the ad revenues are down due to irrelevant traffic.
@harvee21 @Lapua

Apparently know one knows for sure what's happening right now. And also SEMrush & other sensors are showing nothing.
Our apps heavily relies on South Asian traffic specially India. But now since the last 48 hours its gone totally.
(02-29-2020, 03:14 PM)joycer Wrote: Our apps heavily relies on South Asian traffic specially India. But now since the last 48 hours its gone totally.

I am wondering the same thing yesterday. Today Indian has traffic returned but by a little margin.

Yesterday was really brutal.