Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Maximizing conversions
Recently I have been getting some emails from adwords that if we increase our budget then it will help double or conversions or even triple. What is this really? Is there anyone who has experience in this matter?
You have your marketing techniques, Google has theirs. If you don't have probable leads then just ignore those messages. No matter what money you spend it is never going to increase your conversions if there are no new leads.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • danni
Those schemes can work if your account is new. Basically adwords will run your campaign for you. Other than that listen to your guts. People can say anything that they can triple your conversions over night but that doesn't mean it is really going to happen.
(09-16-2019, 04:31 AM)supaul Wrote: Recently I have been getting some emails from adwords that if we increase our budget then it will help double or conversions or even triple. What is this really? Is there anyone who has experience in this matter?

As I know that you are seasoned marketer as well. So, ask your self this query is there room for more or its just a fantasy?

As time is passing Adwords is becoming more and more cheeky. Its not the same as it was ten years ago. I mean back then people could have easily used the keyword tool or research and now they need to spend money for it.
(09-19-2019, 04:57 AM)mediamonster Wrote: As I know that you are seasoned marketer as well. So, ask your self this query is there room for more or its just a fantasy?

As time is passing Adwords is becoming more and more cheeky. Its not the same as it was ten years ago. I mean back then people could have easily used the keyword tool or research and now they need to spend money for it.

Its not entirely fantasy.

It can work, we can increase our conversions. But I am just not sure that it has something to do with our ad budget. I mean obviously more money means more outreach and in turn sales.

I am thinking about optimizing more our campaigns.
You have to follow your marketing strategy. Don't depend on Adwords because spending no money is of no use.
If you do not have enough experience with AdWords then its good to go with their plan, otherwise do it manually, as that way you can get traffic without spending double money for it.
I think its a marketing tactic to boast Google Sales. If they are giving any incentive than accept otherwise stick to your budget.