Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why bother to write the 'About Us' Page?
Why bother to write a fancy 'About Us' page in the site? When you already have a good site with great navigation and all the modern features?
Because in order to get approved in adsense you will need an about page.Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • diamondhead
(09-12-2019, 04:36 AM)mediadrug Wrote: Because in order to get approved in adsense you will need an about page.Tongue

LOL that is one thing alright.

And to OP I say we write about pages because it gives to the users a sense of authority and human touch so they can trust and believe us.
Ask yourself this question. Will you believe someone if you know nothing about him or her?
For me too it will be adsense.Tongue
If you are a blogger then all of your reputation is based on trust. And nothing boosts it furthest then a thorough 'about me' page.
Yep got it.
It depends on the thinking of the audience that which is a good site for him. Search engines analyze him based on his experience.
(09-11-2019, 04:50 AM)lamhik21 Wrote: Why bother to write a fancy 'About Us' page in the site? When you already have a good site with great navigation and all the modern features?
The about page should give a brief summary of who you are, about your company history & what isolates you from the competition & show your company focus.