Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is it okay to buy Instagram followers?
Is it okay to buy Instagram followers? You know just to gain exposure.
In most of the case. Any kind of bought list of social media followers is pretty useless. I am not at all optimistic about it.
I used them once. They are pretty much useless.
I don't think so that buy instagram followers would be worth for a page. Try to create creative post and engage audiences through pictures.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
(05-28-2019, 07:07 AM)seoninja Wrote: I don't think so that buy instagram followers would be worth for a page. Try to create creative post and engage audiences through pictures.

What do you mean by worth for a page? You comment makes no sense.
I am not a social media guru. But I do have my part of experience while doing small marketing campaigns and branding.

Any kind of social following that you may or can buy from an open market is pretty much useless.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I have brought Instagram likes and comments. They were useful to me, but I have never bought followers. I have no idea about this. Buying these services along with you should post a quality and informative post to get more users engagement.
(05-31-2019, 10:18 AM)websiteee Wrote: I have brought Instagram likes and comments. They were useful to me, but I have never bought followers. I have no idea about this. Buying these services along with you should post a quality and informative post to get more users engagement.

There is no real gain. Even if you are only buying likes and comments. Those will be fake and mostly will look like automated.
It could be effective like 3 years ago. Instagram algorithm easily detects pages with paid followers nowadays. Even if you hire 1000 people with real accounts, who will follow you, you won't get anything besides the number of followers. Definitely not worth it in my opinion.
Yes, if the site is reliable then you can purchase Instagram followers to increase your post visibility fast. More followers increase your post ranking and make your post attrative.