Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Publishing content in Medium
So, one of my page was ranking pretty high in Google. It was moving around 2 to 6th position. It is  a good page with a great tutorial in our niche.

I tried to market it more a little bit. I published the article in medium. And all of a sudden my page got lost from the SERP's and only the page from medium is present. Why this happened?
It simply means that the page of medium has higher authority than yours.

Its the main reason why we do not publish already ranking articles in sites like medium. New article that's fine but not already ranking articles.
(05-20-2019, 03:49 AM)brian Wrote: It simply means that the page of medium has higher authority than yours.

Its the main reason why we do not publish already ranking articles in sites like medium. New article that's fine but not already ranking articles.

I am going to bet that OP thought that it is going to be like sharing in social channels or reddit or Quora. Cool
Well ofcourse it has high authority Brian. Its like my small blog trying to outrank BBC in news niche.