Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Appropriate time to get ranked
What is the appropriate timing to get ranked? I mean one after publishing an article and submitting it through the Google Webmasters tool.
There is no specific time period for that.

It can take months or you can get ranked overnight. It depends on many things such as the market, your competition, targeted kw competition, link profile etc.

But this doesn't mean that Google crawls your site super slowly. They crawl pretty fast once you submit it.
(02-27-2019, 04:37 AM)luke18 Wrote: What is the appropriate timing to get ranked? I mean one after publishing an article and submitting it through the Google Webmasters tool.

There is no time specified anywhere. And even after publishing one single article won't help you. you have to focus on Off-page SEO and keep doing it. It won't give you instant results.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autofresh.in's post:
  • white knight
(02-28-2019, 05:18 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 04:37 AM)luke18 Wrote: What is the appropriate timing to get ranked? I mean one after publishing an article and submitting it through the Google Webmasters tool.

There is no time specified anywhere. And even after publishing one single article won't help you. you have to focus on Off-page SEO and keep doing it. It won't give you instant results.

I agree focus on off-page activity.

Build quality links to your site. Focus on getting links from sites which are well known in your niche.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • Autofresh.in
Hi,

There is no exact time to get rank. The more you do you ON-page and off-page SEO, the more your website reputation get strong and then easily get rank. try to track your website performance monthly.