Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Wordpress is way too much not secure
I have been running the script for a quite a some time. And each day passes and I wonder why am I using it.

The more updates happen the more insecure it becomes.

Even if you got an un-updated plugin then also you can get effected by any bug or malware.

I mean its just too much. I should be focusing on my site and not updating each every item of WP.
hmmm.

That's why we moved to Joomla a while back. Life so much better now.Tongue
(02-13-2019, 04:34 AM)anush29 Wrote: I have been running the script for a quite a some time. And each day passes and I wonder why am I using it.

The more updates happen the more insecure it becomes.

Even if you got an un-updated plugin then also you can get effected by any bug or malware.

I mean its just too much. I should be focusing on my site and not updating each every item of WP.

If you are having trouble with WP the try Drupal or Joomla. They are the best alternatives.
(02-13-2019, 04:35 AM)mediamonster Wrote: hmmm.

That's why we moved to Joomla a while back. Life so much better now.Tongue

I would move. But I don't know Joomla will give all the plugins and extensions that WP provides.
There will always be something. But you have to take the jump.

Migrating from one CMS to another isn't an easy decision and also not an easy task.

But you have to if you want, right?!!
I am looking into Joomla right now.
(02-19-2019, 05:44 AM)anush29 Wrote: I am looking into Joomla right now.

When I moved I hadn't much knowledge in programming languages otherwise I would have moved to Drupal.

But if you have some basic knowledge in programming such as HTML, CSS and php then I will strongly suggest that go for Drupal. If on-page optimizations done right then they can rank quite easily.
It looks like that if I choose Drupal then I have to hire a web developer too.
(02-21-2019, 05:47 AM)anush29 Wrote: It looks like that if I choose Drupal then I have to hire a web developer too.

Trust me its worth it, totally.