Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
High-Bandwidth Dedicated Server in India (10Gbps Preferred) ?
#1
Hey everyone, I’m on the lookout for a dedicated server in India that can handle extreme bandwidth usage. Ideally something like AMD Ryzen 9 7950X or Intel Xeon Gold, 64–128GB DDR5 RAM, and 2×2TB NVMe in RAID1. The main requirement is 10Gbps port (unmetered or 100TB+ monthly) with solid peering to EU and US. DDoS protection, /29 IPv4, and IPv6 are must-haves. Any providers with strong backbone connectivity in Mumbai that can handle sustained traffic loads? Can I rely on Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated servers?
Reply
#2
(Yesterday, 12:44 PM)Pteneco Wrote: Hey everyone, I’m on the lookout for a dedicated server in India that can handle extreme bandwidth usage. Ideally something like AMD Ryzen 9 7950X or Intel Xeon Gold, 64–128GB DDR5 RAM, and 2×2TB NVMe in RAID1. The main requirement is 10Gbps port (unmetered or 100TB+ monthly) with solid peering to EU and US. DDoS protection, /29 IPv4, and IPv6 are must-haves. Any providers with strong backbone connectivity in Mumbai that can handle sustained traffic loads? Can I rely on Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated servers?
For this much configuration do go for any host like you mentioned.

Go for renowned ones in India. Liquidwed, DigitalOcean or Vultr are the preferrable choices.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)