Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ??
mrb.frequency Wrote:I have a facebook page of my blog. There are some people who have liked it (only 15). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.
The most effective way to get facebook likes in your page are :

Create a content which is original in your blog so that people will love to share your post with others.

Notify your blog readers about your facebook page. This can be done by emails, when you send emails to your readers about your blog updates send your facebook page url with it saying "If you like our blog then, you can also follow us on facebook". Apart from emails facebook pages can also be promoted by putting a facebook icon and link within it of your facebook page, and place the icon in your blog's homepage. So readers who likes your posts can follow through that icon.

Share your facebook page with your co-workers, relatives and also friends. Ask them to follow.

While posting a update in your page keep in mind that the post offers some real value to your followers.

Make you facebook page nice. Use good profile pictures. Add images which are attractive, to your posts and updates.

Always make updates in a definite frequency of time.

Messages In This Thread