SEO MotionZ Forum
Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Social Media Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Facebook (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? (/showthread.php?tid=31)

Pages: 1 2

Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - mrb.frequency - 07-27-2013

I have a facebook page of my blog. There are some people who have liked it (only 15). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.

Re: How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - Paul - 07-27-2013

mrb.frequency Wrote:I have a facebook page of my blog. There are some people who have liked it (only 15). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.
The most effective way to get facebook likes in your page are :

Create a content which is original in your blog so that people will love to share your post with others.

Notify your blog readers about your facebook page. This can be done by emails, when you send emails to your readers about your blog updates send your facebook page url with it saying "If you like our blog then, you can also follow us on facebook". Apart from emails facebook pages can also be promoted by putting a facebook icon and link within it of your facebook page, and place the icon in your blog's homepage. So readers who likes your posts can follow through that icon.

Share your facebook page with your co-workers, relatives and also friends. Ask them to follow.

While posting a update in your page keep in mind that the post offers some real value to your followers.

Make you facebook page nice. Use good profile pictures. Add images which are attractive, to your posts and updates.

Always make updates in a definite frequency of time.

Re: How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - Nittish Sharma - 10-25-2013

Be an active user on your facebook page
Invite your friends
Put facebook page badget on your blog
Target your niche related fans
Share thoughts, views and attractive images on regular basis.
Run competitions on your page.

Re: How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - kid3378 - 11-04-2013

mrb.frequency Wrote:I have a facebook page of my blog. There are some people who have liked it (only 15). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.

Numbers are just supplementing data that your page is alive but it is the "engagement" within the fan page that's keeping visitors liking the post and the fan page it self. You might want to ask yourself whenever you would publish something into the page these questions:

* can my audience connect to this message?
* will this post make them reply on the comments?

Targeting the right audience will help improve the page of your site. You may want to join facebook groups and promote your page there. Be careful not to become a troll and just leave the link to your fan page. It's totally disgusting to anyone's point of view. Package the link in a way that your message is convincing the readers to visit your fan page. Hope this helps.

Re: How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - brian - 11-06-2013

kid3378 Wrote:

Numbers are just supplementing data that your page is alive but it is the "engagement" within the fan page that's keeping visitors liking the post and the fan page it self. You might want to ask yourself whenever you would publish something into the page these questions:

* can my audience connect to this message?
* will this post make them reply on the comments?

Targeting the right audience will help improve the page of your site. You may want to join facebook groups and promote your page there. Be careful not to become a troll and just leave the link to your fan page. It's totally disgusting to anyone's point of view. Package the link in a way that your message is convincing the readers to visit your fan page. Hope this helps.
I totally agree with you.

Re: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - murrayjuliet - 07-11-2014

The most important thing is to get be active on social media platforms and have conversation with your customers .Get feedback and reviews from them .It's necessary to gain trust from customers to get more likes .

Re: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - dhanachandra - 06-22-2016

If you want to increase your Facebook's page like means use Facebook’s Page Plugin on your blog. A like button next to your blog posts is great for getting your content shared. But,the Page Plugin will help you boost your page likes.

Re: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - Billy Pro - 02-24-2017

There are several steps must be taken to boost your Page Like effectively:
1. Create good content for your Page focusing on your Topic
2. Make schedule to post on Page, 5-10 posts daily, increase audience engagement by giving question
3. Invite Facebook users to like your page, If your content are good enough, you can attract more likes or at least engagement from them.
4. Post your page link on groups in which your potential audience are members, invite them to like
5. Create Facebook Ads campaigns for your post. Optimize your campaign to save money and reach the highest effectiveness

Re: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - rida - 03-11-2017

Most marketers know how to increase Facebook page likes through Facebook’s paid ad platform, but there are plenty of ways to grow your likes without spending any money. Some of the useful tactics are below

Use images as a regular part of your content strategy
Join industry Facebook groups and offer thoughtful advice
Engage with audience & other pages in your niche
Reference your Facebook page on your blog and website
Offer an exclusive discount just for your Facebook fans
Invite friends is the inbuilt functionality of Facebook
Drop a link to your Facebook page at the end of your email signature
People like to update with latest news & affairs. So sharing useful information make your Facebook page popular
Regularly visit your Facebook Insights to find out which content is working with your audience

Re: Sticky : How to increase facebook likes of your page ?? - websiteee - 07-07-2017

Tips to get more likes:
1. Increase numbers of friends on the profile to get likes.
2. Post unique post.
3. Use the quality image or video.
4. Clicks like on other posts.