Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Covid - Were your sales Increased or Decreased?
According to Flint McGlaughlin, CEO and Managing Director, MECLABS Institute

"If you don’t organize their thinking, then you can’t supervise their thinking. And if you can’t supervise their thinking, you can’t guarantee the outcome – an inevitable conclusion one micro-yes at a time"

This is the general image of the common public. You are always seen as a sheep. If this pandemic has anything taught me is that some handful of few people always try to manage the narrative and profit from them. Yeah, sure some gain and some lose. But actually this is what happens. Forget about Demand & Supply, these people try to create the demand according to their wish and hence the supply to profit from them.

BTW, I am on the both sides as well.

Soure of the above quote : https://marketingexperiments.com/convers...-from-2020
[-] The following 3 users Like elliekushn's post:
  • lonelysoul, UKcart, vk_lord

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid - Were your sales Increased or Decreased? - by elliekushn - 07-14-2022, 06:05 AM