Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New Post Idea for Blog
There are tons of ways to get ideas for new content. You could look at old PLR (private label rights) articles -- not to reuse their content, but for ideas and inspiration for new articles. You could use article directories such as e-zine articles.com for the same purpose. You could look at the blogs to which you are thinking of submitting, read the comments and see what questions people have, especially those that are not being answered. Finally, my favorite method is to go to Google News, type in your subject, and see all the news items to come up in your field. This will give you tons of ideas for timely, fresh content.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Transforming Digital Marketing with AI
Predictive Analysis Voice and Visual Search AR and VR Advanced Chatbots Increased Aut...charlesprabhu — 12:14 PM
Best Blogging platform
WordPress: Best for customization · Wix: Best for drag and drop · Weebly: Best for e-comm...charlesprabhu — 11:10 AM
Starting Consulting Agency
Starting a consulting agency can be a rewarding venture, but it requires careful planning...catherine paiz — 10:57 AM
Which application to contact?
Hi everybody, Is there any app that contacts customers like a phone? Because I don't w...ramiroflores — 10:51 AM
How to do Social Media Optimization
I've read many articles  but Yet not found the right answer the my question is how to g...jahnvi arora — 08:06 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook