Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
(05-25-2024, 02:47 PM)avinash Wrote: Traffic took a very odd dip today. Traffic became nil at some points. Anybody else noticing this in the tech niche?
In many tech sub-niches this kind of small tremors were felt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes host_user's post:
  • cbtech
Quality traffic was back this weekend. Did show an improvement in rpm rates.

@host_user small tremors were felt but in a good way.
yes, seeing recovery!
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
(05-28-2024, 01:33 PM)smartscraper Wrote: yes, seeing recovery!

Good to hear it. By how much margin can you share?
I am seeing 40% recovery this week.
(05-28-2024, 02:55 PM)dot11 Wrote: I am seeing 40% recovery this week.

Sponsored SERP results all I am getting right now. Blocks of ads in the search. G is trying to make more money. But they are doing it directly at the cost of their search quality. The situation is so bad. While I trying search a new mobile. I had to change to Bing and see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecampbell's post:
  • cc1
@ecampbell 

Strange I saw something similar but it didn't last more than a couple of hours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cc1's post:
  • ecampbell
Today traffic has fallen to a new low in the tech niche. From late evening yesterday traffic is throttling. What could be the reason? Semrush is also showing average 5. It is not at all normal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • UKcart
(05-30-2024, 02:42 PM)vk_lord Wrote: Today traffic has fallen to a new low in the tech niche. From late evening yesterday traffic is throttling. What could be the reason? Semrush is also showing average 5. It is not at all normal.

My local UK traffic has also fallen. Almost 20% less compared to last week. In the eCommerce niche.
@vk_lord Fell yesterday. Then it rose tremendously today. G is testing something. I haven't seen so many people angry at G all at once in my entire life. G is also playing a dangerous game with the publishers.