Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Content Marketing through blog for Conversions
Is it really a good idea to start a blog in my website and do content marketing for conversions through it? My site sales mobile and laptop accessories along with parts.
I think its a pretty cool idea. Through blog you can reach more customers. When search engines will send traffic to your blog they will definitely increase your conversions in your site. Write your own reviews, experiences with the products, way & procedures to use them along with the normal problem solving methods which any client may face. It will definitely increase your authority and in turn it well increase your sales.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I will just say only one thing 'Go for it'. Blog will get you the most targeted customers for site, no matter what happens it will increase the trust of your among your clients.
mediamonster Wrote:Is it really a good idea to start a blog in my website and do content marketing for conversions through it?

The purpose of the blog site is to establish your brand awareness and reputation but not directly with conversions.