Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2023
(07-10-2023, 02:57 PM)joycer Wrote: @white knight In my app niche as well. Those who have downloaded or buy new subscriptions are more or less the same.

So, that means you sales are ok.
(07-10-2023, 02:58 PM)cbtech Wrote: @joycer How come they are same? Are they from direct sources.?

Regular referrals and also yes direct ones.

@ani2002 Yeah, you can say that. But the problem is this for those apps if downloads don't increase then will fade out quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes joycer's post:
  • mediamonster
(07-11-2023, 03:02 PM)ani2002 Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 02:57 PM)joycer Wrote: @white knight In my app niche as well. Those who have downloaded or buy new subscriptions are more or less the same.

So, that means you sales are ok.

You have to increase otherwise you will not grow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lapua's post:
  • mediamonster
60% traffic is now good. In every niche. Just because SERP's are not all filled with sponsored results.

G will be back soon.
Sponsored ads are their money makers mate. G isn't going to give them up soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • steve_g
Traffic in the finance niche has fallen this week.

I wonder what is going on.

20% traffic is also very unstable.
(07-13-2023, 03:02 PM)steve_g Wrote: Traffic in the finance niche has fallen this week.

I wonder what is going on.

20% traffic is also very unstable.

Actually Finance was bad since March. These are minor fluctuations. If you are noticing now then just that odd.
@rubina_t How come clicks are good? They are very bade in rates and also many sites are just getting much clicks on top of that.
@joycer Think and play fast mate. It's a weird world right now.

Meanwhile, this week good. Traffic, revenue all. But let's see it settles nicely next week.
[-] The following 3 users Like white knight's post:
  • joycer, UKcart, vk_lord
@white knight You know you are lucky. Kids and adults always play video games.