Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2023
Major fall in traffic people. As new month starts this SERP of G is a mess.

Not one niche is well. Every niche is terrible. Estimated atleast each one of them face 20% fall in traffic this weekend.
[-] The following 2 users Like avinash29's post:
  • clara899, jakir sarkar
(07-01-2023, 02:52 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Major fall in traffic people. As new month starts this SERP of G is a mess.

Not one niche is well. Every niche  is terrible. Estimated atleast each one of them face 20% fall in traffic this weekend.

On top of it. GA4 is as bad as mixing water with honey.

The platform couldn't even properly record visits.

I mean adsense is showing visits. Matomo is showing it but GA4 isn't.
[-] The following 2 users Like dn21's post:
  • clara899, jakir sarkar
(07-01-2023, 02:57 PM)dn21 Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 02:52 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Major fall in traffic people. As new month starts this SERP of G is a mess.

Not one niche is well. Every niche  is terrible. Estimated atleast each one of them face 20% fall in traffic this weekend.

On top of it. GA4 is as bad as mixing water with honey.

The platform couldn't even properly record visits.

I mean adsense is showing visits. Matomo is showing it but GA4 isn't.

It's complex. So, it will take time to understand.
@abhirupb Still you people can't deny the fact of bugs.
(07-02-2023, 02:58 PM)rayx Wrote: @abhirupb Still you people can't deny the fact of bugs.

Bugs or no bugs. The regular visits should be taken into account. But this platform can't even do that.

Let alone their interface with that much details is  just a burden for most of the site owners.

And majority don't even bother to look that much insight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dn21's post:
  • rubina_t
Huge fluctuations today.

Tech and finance specially are shaking. Not one keyword is safe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rubina_t's post:
  • harvee21
@rubina_t Same here. Probably another spam update or something.

Last time it was like when a spam update happened.
@harvee21 Could be a link related update too.

Sites with questionable links are getting hammered in every niche. Specially whose content are too much AI produced.
All I can say is that an update is happening. It is not anything major but it is effecting slowly every niche.

In UK the last weekend it started. At first it seemed nothing then the fluctuations came. Specially if you are selling online services and goods.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • clara899
(07-05-2023, 02:58 PM)vk_lord Wrote: All I can say is that an update is happening. It is not anything major but it is effecting slowly every niche.

In UK the last weekend it started. At first it seemed nothing then the fluctuations came. Specially if you are selling online services and goods.

What do you have to say about the GA reportings?