Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is cloaking?
Cloaking is a site design improvement (SEO) method in which the substance displayed to the web crawler arachnid is unique in relation to that introduced to the client's program. This is finished by conveying content in view of the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the client asking for the page.
Thank you all for sharing the information about clocking.
Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser.
Cloaking is a new spamming seo technique that some webmasters use to demonstrate the content of their sites to google spider
The purpose of cloaking is to deceive the visitors by providing them different content from the original site page and this is for increase rankings and traffic which is considered as a violation of Google's guidelines.
Cloaking seo: In this techniques two versions of website are used one is presented to the google bot for crawling and the other is presented to the users
Cloaking is a black hat technique end of the day which leads to Penalty.Cloaking means Showing different content to users than robots.Actually Robots will crawl only content not image or Flash. For instance, if we take Online Shopping sites which consists lot of images from top but in bottom if you see there is some content why becoz images is for user friendly purpose and the content which is in bottom is for Bots.

This is what Cloaking.
Cloaking is a technique in SEO in which the content presented to search engine spider is different from that presented to the user’s browser.
Content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page.
Cloaking is a SEO technique in which the content presented to the search engine is different from that of the user's browser.
It improves the search engine ranking by confusing the search engine robot about thinking the content on the page and the content that is presented are different.