Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is cloaking?
Hi,
What is cloaking? If it is possible good for seo?
Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser.
Pool Betting Tips
Cloaking is a blackhat SEO technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser.
Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Cloaking is a technique used to deliver the content on a Web page to a search engine in such a way that different content than what is delivered to a regular human user appears on the search engine. The goal of cloaking is to boost a website's search engine rank on certain keywords.
Clocking is the part of Blackhat SEO in which the same content appear differently to the user and spiders of search engine.
Impressive. Thanks for sharing such nice information.
Really nice work. Thanks for sharing such nice post.
Cloaking is a search engine optimization technique in which the content or information presented to the user is different from that presented to search engine crawlers (i.e. spiders or bots) for better indexing. In other words, cloak definition is, the web server is specially programmed to return different content to search engines than it returns to regular users, in an attempt to distort search engine rankings by making a cloak content. You might have understood now that cloaking is an illegal practice and is considered a Black hat SEO. The Search engine may permanently ban from our index any sites or site authors that engage in cloaking.
Cloaking is black hat SEO Techniques. Cloaking is a way of hiding a text behind another one by putting it the same color as the background color, therefore unseen by the human eye but readable by a search engine. This will get you high ranked very fast but for very short time. Search engines will flag you for a review, and you risk the chance of getting banned from SERPs.