Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Share Thread:
Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !!
(03-01-2021, 05:19 AM)bman27 Wrote: Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase of the domain I have invested and only created links to the homepage so it is ranking well...

But now I am trying to get ranked for my internal pages too..

If I create links the same way I created to the homepage. Then will I get penalised for that??

I mean it will clearly look like that I am trying to manipulate the SERP's..
Hello,

Don't worry you won't be penalize for interlinking. As long as the links are relevant with good anchor text you won't be penalize.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goldy's post:
  • bman27

Messages In This Thread
RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - by Goldy - 03-17-2021, 06:56 AM

Forum Jump: