SEO MotionZ Forum
Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Link Building (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! (/showthread.php?tid=10671)

Pages: 1 2

Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - bman27 - 03-01-2021

Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase of the domain I have invested and only created links to the homepage so it is ranking well...

But now I am trying to get ranked for my internal pages too..

If I create links the same way I created to the homepage. Then will I get penalised for that??

I mean it will clearly look like that I am trying to manipulate the SERP's..

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - vk_lord - 03-01-2021

Why would you be penalized for building links to your internal pages??

As long as the links are relevant, from valid pages, along with good (or relevant) anchor texts, I don't think any search engine will have any problem with that.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - bman27 - 03-15-2021

The reason I asked this question is that recently I saw a number of sites getting penalised. And most of them were just suspected to be trying to manipulate SERP's.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - glight - 03-15-2021

Nothing is wrong in relevant link building. If don't want to link from homepage then do it from other high authority pages. But as the homepage of any site holds the most authority so it will be the best option for internal linking.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - Goldy - 03-17-2021

(03-01-2021, 05:19 AM)bman27 Wrote: Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase of the domain I have invested and only created links to the homepage so it is ranking well...

But now I am trying to get ranked for my internal pages too..

If I create links the same way I created to the homepage. Then will I get penalised for that??

I mean it will clearly look like that I am trying to manipulate the SERP's..
Hello,

Don't worry you won't be penalize for interlinking. As long as the links are relevant with good anchor text you won't be penalize.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - Autofresh.in - 03-26-2021

No, Building links for internal pages won't be the problem. Also, make sure the internal linking is done well.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - onlineshootingglasses - 06-29-2021

Hi, You have to follow these steps

Build deep links to internal pages.
Pass more SEO juice to your internal pages through social signals.
Interlink your pages using branded keywords.
Conclusion.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - sanjana.mishra - 07-02-2021

You'll not get penalized if you build links on relevant site and non-spammy site. Interlink your pages on long-tail and relevant keywords so that you will get the better link juice and will be able to rank your website.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - Aathvika - 03-10-2022

In this situation link building process will help you. Build high quality backlinks to your internal pages to increase their PA and also it helps in ranking your website top in the SERP.

RE: Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !! - bavya - 03-11-2022

Links to internal pages will help to get ranked on google search results.