Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[Reviewed] Languavel - Language/Travel Discussion Forum
Well most of all points have been already told by 'batman'. But I am adding my view of it.

- Your forum looks good but in the content wise views it looks empty. So, try developing more and more content.
- Your forum has a unique view as you have highlighted the sub-forums in page style. It good to be unique but make sure that new visitors who does not have much knowledge in forums get confused. There are many internal linking methods to highlight your other sub-forums in the main page so use them. You can do that by creating a side bar or other navigational bars.
- The forum navigation is good but is seems that the speed of loading and browsing is slow which can be a very problem for the users who have slow internet connections. So, look onto it.
- Your backlink count is really low. So try to get some quality links.
- As forum is new I will ask that how are you promoting your forum to grow? In my opinion it also lacks promotion so consult any professional or any user who have previous experience in handling forums. It might help you.

Hope these points help you.

Messages In This Thread