Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Forum SEO
Step 7: Share & Submit- Forum are dynamic sites so they do not comes to recognition of the search engines for SERP even if your some urls have got indexed. You have to make Search Engines feel that your forum is getting popular. Share it through different social media networks. Post topic in groups of linkedin and facebook, and link them back to your forum topics. Submit your urls in different social bookmarking sites. Here is a list of links: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.seomotionz.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=740">viewtopic.php?f=59&t=740</a><!-- l -->

Step 8: Making content unique- Make your forum content unique by filling out the content gaps in your niche. If you see an uncovered find in you niche then dedicate an entire sub-forum to it. I know that it will very hard to make the first 20 or 50 posts but if you are able to do it then it will uniquely recognize your forum in the eyes of the search engines.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Messages In This Thread