Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What about Linkedin and Twitter stories?
Update change is LinkedIn and Twitter stories. Share your thought about these stories.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KathleenRowan's post:
  • nineuniversity
The reason behind web based showcasing is to build site traffic. Online advertisers are constantly finding new and imaginative approaches to think of techniques to advance their individual locales. One well known device today is publishing content to a blog and sites keep on expanding in notoriety as a web based showcasing device.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John-S's post:
  • nineuniversity
Linked story in better than twitter story. Linkedin story generate leads on your business. It attracts people attention to your business.
Stories are over on LinkedIn. After Twitter, it's the professional social network's turn to say goodbye to its Stories format. Indeed, the platform has decided to put an end to these short-form ephemeral videos, which failed to meet user expectations.
Nowadays few users use Linkedin like Facebook! They keep posting anything on professional networking platforms.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
(10-31-2022, 10:14 AM)smartscraper Wrote: Nowadays few users use Linkedin like Facebook! They keep posting anything on professional networking platforms.

I agree with this!  Angel
(10-31-2022, 10:14 AM)smartscraper Wrote: Nowadays few users use Linkedin like Facebook! They keep posting anything on professional networking platforms.

Haven't checked in linkedin since years now.

The endorsement thing was the worst. Anybody can endorse anybody without any real substance. And they will endorse you back.

That way I can be a master in my field and you will be in yours . Wink
(11-24-2022, 01:13 PM)elliekushn Wrote:

Haven't checked in linkedin since years now.

The endorsement thing was the worst. Anybody can endorse anybody without any real substance. And they will endorse you back.

That way I can be a master in my field and you will be in yours . Wink

yeah, noticed that too! People have so many recommendations on their profiles but when they appear for an interview, it doesn't justify.
(11-25-2022, 11:26 AM)smartscraper Wrote: yeah, noticed that too! People have so many recommendations on their profiles but when they appear for an interview, it doesn't justify.

You select people for interview from Linkedin ?
When a company posts about vacancies, candidates apply over LinkedIn!