Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links are doing bad more then good
In one of my blog I started building content doing some keyword research etc. After a few weeks later and couple of posts. I see that my blog is getting rank in the search results. And rank is getting better everyday. So, to fasten I the process I started building links and what I am seeing after that is my rankings are falling. Previously, I did only some outreach via social media without any links and I got ranked. But now my with links I am losing visits. Should i continue to build links? or its just a minor thing that will be over soon? For the record I am only doing social bookmarking and forum signature link building.
First of all, let me be clear with you that. Social Bookmarking and forum posting are not actually link building. Yeah, some time it may happen that when you gain a link to your site it takes a while to determine by the search engines that it is good or not. But since you said that your ranks are gradually falling so its pretty sure that they are hurting your site. Check your link profile through the webmasters tool see whether is any odd links (those are irrelevant to your niche). My guess is that while doing social bookmarking which is basically used to outreach to the larger audience you have gained some bad links.
The big question is does those forum that you choose has a relevant to you niche?
Pool Betting Tips
AlyLauren Wrote:The big question is does those forum that you choose has a relevant to you niche?
Yeah, they are from my niche.
I think you was doing some black hat seo on your blog. You can get backlink from forum but your website related forum them.