Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is it really necessary to disavow links from spammy social bookmarking sites?
Is it really necessary to disavow links from spammy social bookmarking sites? After the last update I was told that I should disavow any spammy links that is coming to my site. What do you guys say?
Social bookmarking sites itself doesn't help or impact your site negatively.

So, I won't be suggesting you to use the disavow tool for that. And coming to low quality or spammy links. Google will probably ignore them anyway.

But however if the links are coming from malicious sites that is a completely different thing.
(01-04-2021, 08:13 AM)lou99 Wrote: Is it really necessary to disavow links from spammy social bookmarking sites? After the last update I was told that I should disavow any spammy links that is coming to my site. What do you guys say?

According to google, spammy links will not affect your website in negative nor positive but it will just be ignored by the search engine. So creating new quality links will do better for your site.