Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Email Subscriber list not growing anymore
I have a banner installed in my blog for those who want subscribe in my blog. The banner shows only on those pages those who gets organic traffic from the search engines. It was working fine I was getting atleast 5 subscribers per day. But since last week I haven't get any new subscribers. I am getting traffic to those pages but no one is signing up. I had checked the banner is working just fine. What should I do??
First of all don't need to panic it happens some times. Even in the case of large sites it happens. Check that the viewers are returning visitors or not. If the number of returning visitors are too big then ofcourse the signups will be less. Then try to get more traffic and more unique ones. And also my advice to you is that install that signup banner in each and every page of your site. I am sure it will help.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Email Subscribers are not like getting traffic. They may happen a lot in a day and into another none. Stay clam and just like 'Batman' said attach the banner of yours in every page of your site. You can also use a popup in your homepage. But remember popup should be just shown once otherwise it will be too annoying to the visitors.
brian Wrote:Email Subscribers are not like getting traffic. They may happen a lot in a day and into another none. Stay clam and just like 'Batman' said attach the banner of yours in every page of your site. You can also use a popup in your homepage. But remember popup should be just shown once otherwise it will be too annoying to the visitors.

Yeah, I agree you can create a pop up too. But just don't make it lousy. You can also insert the subscription link in your content text. It will be clever too.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Try to get more and more targeted traffic. I think that will help you get subscribers.
I would suggest to make your features new to the visitors and make it more interesting and beneficial to the users.