Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Zoho Email Client Software Review
Can anybody give me an insight about Zoho Email Marketing Software? I found it a couple of days ago.
The best thing I like about that it can be tried by anyone for free. Although it will limit the user for 10 but its totally worth a try. The second thing I want to mention that its very easy to use and if you go for paid plan then (which is very low priced to its competitors) you will get immense customer care support.
The cons that have in its system that its ability to filter spam email subscribers is not very good. And also I want to mention that their interface is not so much advanced for the other email softwares.
But the last but not the least point is that if you are running a small business then its totally good because its provide true value for your money.
If you are looking for email client which will help you for a small online business with much less budget the I will say that you go for it. Yeah, there is a problem about filtering spam email subscription but I think that's okay because it is costing much less money then its competitors.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"