Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords for entire domain or single page's?
I have seen this discussion in a lot of places that whether to choose keywords for an entire domain or is to do it by page by page? Which is the correct one and why?
You can't say that which one is correct or which one is wrong. Suppose you are working in a niche which is small and you can write about 30 articles in it. So, in that case while you are doing it you must do it for the entire domain but on the other case if it is a large niche and have several sub-categories then you must do it page by page.
A general keyword which represents your entire domain and page by page optimization of keywords has to be done. It can't be said that which one should do both are important.
kaplan Wrote:I have seen this discussion in a lot of places that whether to choose keywords for an entire domain or is to do it by page by page? Which is the correct one and why?

I would suggest every target keyword phrase for each site pages of the site and this is to expand the influence for the audience in the web.