Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Managing Links Regularly
How to manage links in a regular basis? I mean that I may have gained links but they may be not there tomorrow. Anybody any ideas or tricks that may help. Please share.
Yeah, its true that many webmasters face this problem. Any link is gained today but its absent the next day but the total link number remains the same as the very next day another new link has just popped up. This may not look like much but it can effect your rankings in many ways. I personally use tools to manage an monitor the links. Some of my favorites are 'opensiteexplorer' and 'majesticseo'. Categorically division of links and monitoring them may also help, like links from author bio's one type, from text content one type, page rank categories etc. In this way you will know that which are potentially important links and if you loose them you can try to recover it or gain a new one same as the old.